Homeschool Paper Making
We have been involved in teaching paper making by recycling in a number of homeshool groups over the years. At Wooden Deckle we believe strongly in good stewardship of the earth, and we are solidly behind your efforts to teach the importance of recycling to your children.
When you use coupon code: HSCHOOLPAPER you will receive:
- 10% off any of our paper making kits
- One free "second quality" mold and deckle of our choice
- An example of recycled handmade paper
- A free mini plantable seed paper kit, and other inclusions to add interest and texture to handmade paper
Why Paper Making?
- Paper making is an activity appropriate for a wide range of ages, and for multiple kids at a time
- Our paper making kits can be reused indefinitely. Our mold and deckles are built to last
- An enduring activity - paper making is useful for more than one school year, and for different classes including science, ecology, art, history, nature crafting, etc.
- Can be used to create class thank you notes, labels for handmade products, or journals
- A good way to recycle past art projects, homework papers, and printer paper