Paper Making for Educators in the Classroom
If you teach
You put up with other people's kids. You have an admirable amount of patience.
And if you are thinking of making handmade paper in the classroom, you have a heart that cares about our earth, and you aren't going to be bothered by a bit of a wet mess. We respect you.
We know too, that you sometimes pay for classroom items out of your own pocket.
If you need papermaking supplies for your students, we now have a classroom kit that you can customize for the particular needs of your classroom. You can find our Classroom Paper Making Kit here. And, you will get a free "second quality" mold and deckle with every order.
Why Paper Making?
- Paper making is an activity appropriate for a wide range of ages, and for multiple kids at a time
- Our paper making kits can be reused indefinitely. Our mold and deckles are built to last
- An far reaching activity - paper making is useful for different classes including science, ecology, art, history, nature crafting, etc.
- Can be used to create class thank you notes, labels for handmade products, or journals
- A good way to recycle past art projects, homework papers, and printer paper
Customize and order a paper making kit for your classroom right here.